With the Dialogue P-300 Photo Phone you can call friends and family with a touch of a photo. Simply insert photos into the 9 memory frames and program the numbers into the phone's memory. If you need amplification, press the AMPLIFY button for 20dB gain. A great phone for people with low vision or memory difficulties.
- Designed with the whole family in mind
- 9 programmable photo-dial memory buttons make dialing easy and fun
- Adjustable volume up to 10 (20+dB) times standard sound level for people with mild to moderate hearing loss
Adjustable tone selector clarifies hard to distinguish sounds like "chair" and "share"
- Comes with selection of designer photo frames to match any decor
- The Photo Phone also has easy-to-see oversized keypad buttons for hassle-free dialing
- Adjustable ringing volume
- Handset is hearing aid T-coil compatible
- Bright visual ring flasher
- Hold, redial, flash and mute buttons
*Not Available at this time*
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyrightę 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.