With the Dialogue P-300 Photo Phone you can call friends and family with a touch of a photo. Simply insert photos into the 9 memory frames and program the numbers into the phone's memory. If you need amplification, press the AMPLIFY button for 20dB gain. A great phone for people with low vision or memory difficulties.
- Designed with the whole family in mind
- 9 programmable photo-dial memory buttons make dialing easy and fun
- Adjustable volume up to 10 (20+dB) times standard sound level for people with mild to moderate hearing loss
Adjustable tone selector clarifies hard to distinguish sounds like "chair" and "share"
- Comes with selection of designer photo frames to match any decor
- The Photo Phone also has easy-to-see oversized keypad buttons for hassle-free dialing
- Adjustable ringing volume
- Handset is hearing aid T-coil compatible
- Bright visual ring flasher
- Hold, redial, flash and mute buttons
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.