- VCO Designed for people with severe hearing loss/deafness that still want to use their voice
- VCO is the Read and Talk phone, just speak into the handset and read responses on the display screen. Voice carry over calls must be placed through toll-free relay service
- Programmable relay service speed dial button
- Programmable emergency button transmits users name, address and phone number in text for quick response by emergency services
- Programmable preset text message for quick VCO calling, no typing required
- Volume control up to 26 dB, so anyone in the family can use it
- Handset is hearing aid T-coil compatible
- Built-in answering machine for text messages, also works with your voice answering machine
- Built-in Port: Works with Large Visual Display and Portable Printer
- 12 programmable memory dial buttons
- Adjustable super loud ringer and bright visual ring flasher
- Easy-to-see oversized keypad buttons
- Battery back-up (battery not included)
- Redial, hold and flash buttons
- Audio output jack (3.5mm) for assistive devices
*Not Available at this time*
|For CLEARANCE items click here
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyrightę 2016 Ergoguys LLC®.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.