- VCO Designed for people with severe hearing loss/deafness that still want to use their voice
- VCO is the Read and Talk phone, just speak into the handset and read responses on the display screen. Voice carry over calls must be placed through toll-free relay service
- Programmable relay service speed dial button
- Programmable emergency button transmits users name, address and phone number in text for quick response by emergency services
- Programmable preset text message for quick VCO calling, no typing required
- Volume control up to 26 dB, so anyone in the family can use it
- Handset is hearing aid T-coil compatible
- Built-in answering machine for text messages, also works with your voice answering machine
- Built-in Port: Works with Large Visual Display and Portable Printer
- 12 programmable memory dial buttons
- Adjustable super loud ringer and bright visual ring flasher
- Easy-to-see oversized keypad buttons
- Battery back-up (battery not included)
- Redial, hold and flash buttons
- Audio output jack (3.5mm) for assistive devices
*Not Available at this time*
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyrightę 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.