Bakker Elkhuizen Q-doc 515 Adjustable Acrylic Document Holder. Most desktop users work with their computer and documents at the same time. Commonly these papers are on the left or the right of the computer user, whereby the neck strain increases.The 'in-line' document holder increases the productivity, working simultaneously with the monitor and the document. The document holder enables the user to create extra workspace to organize documents, notes, mobile phone, PDA, post-it Notes just right in front of the user.
- Creats an in-line workstation: document holder is placed between screen and keyboard, that prevents undue head and neck movements
- Ergonomic: decreases neck pain, eye strain and discomfort and increases data input speed
- Height adjustable: 7 positions (12░ - 46░) for best viewing angle and alignment to the screen (12 till 24 cm at the back)
- Solid: supports all kinds of document, even heavy files
- Handy: allows full-size keyboard to be stored, space under frontside: 43mm
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyrightę 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.