Trustworthy, dependable and affordable, this cassette player/recorder still delivers value to classes that don't have the luxury of replacing older media with newer technology.
The CAS1500 is a rugged & affordable monaural cassette player/recorder that is ideal for listening centers, story time activities, literacy groups, ELD and ESL learners. It can be used for individual and small group learning situations.
This economy cassette player/recorder comes with two ¼” headphone jacks for two learners to listen with connected headphones to content without disrupting others around them. A monaural jackbox can also be used to expand the number of participants.
The CAS1500 is built with durable ABS plastic to withstand day-in and day-out student use in classrooms and libraries. It has a built-in microphone for students to record their responses and playback for modeling and to check individual progress.
The CAS1500 is available individually and as a learning center. The center includes an 8-position monaural jackbox (1218AVPY) with individual volume controls and six monaural headphones (2924AVP), each with ambient-noise reducing over-the-ear earcups, ¼” plug, and a permanently attached 6' coiled cord.
- Built-in mic records student achievements, can't be misplaced
- 500mW amplifier loud enough for class sizes up to 20 people
- Sturdy function buttons are easy to operate for independent learners
- Volume control
- 2.5mm/3.5mm remote mic input (#4805 sold separately) for recording flexibility
- 1/4" headphone jack for independent study or connect a jackbox for group learning
- Additional 1/4" headphone jack for a second listener or to connect an external speaker for group listening
- Rugged ABS plastic exterior for added durability and safety
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.