The Clarity Professional XL45™ corded telephone, featuring Digital Clarity Power™ technology, improves conversation by making words not only louder, but also clearer and easier to understand. With up to 50 decibels of amplification, the XL45™ is ideal for those with a severe hearing loss or low vision.
Digital Clarity Power
- Minimizes background noise and amplifies the human voice only
- Eliminates feedback and distortion for clearest sound
Balances soft and loud sounds for a comfortable listening experience at any volume 50/15 Total Decibels for louder and clearer conversations.
- Increases volume of incoming voice by up to 50dB
- Increases the volume of your voice up to 15 dB with no loss in the incoming volume ClarityLogic® is the latest technology from Clarity that allows for simplified customer support that provides accurate and immediate results.
- Clarity representatives can remotely evaluate a phone and adjust settings for easy phone configuration Hear Clearly.
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 50 decibels
- Four (4) tone settings for a customized listening experience
- Outgoing speech amplification up to 15 decibels Easy to Use.
- Large tilting LCD display with large font
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Large backlit keys that speak the number that is pushed
- 12 speed dial buttons Superior Technology.
- Extra loud ringer (90dB) with adjustable tones
- Super bright visual ringer with voicemail indicator
- Hearing Aid Compatible and TIA-1083 Compliant
- Direct connect to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm)
- Optional ring notification accessory available – Bed Shaker
- Dual Power Backup lets you make calls when the power is out
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.