Winston Workstation™ – Energizing your body. Inspiring your mind. Instantly converts any desk into a sit-stand workspace boosting health and productivity.
Recent studies have shown that sitting throughout the day can have the same negative health consequences as smoking. Winston seamlessly integrates into your workday for a boost in health and wellness.
- Quick, easy monitor install. Take the work out of adjusting and replacing monitors. Simply attach, adjust, and remove all at the face of the beam. No need to slide monitors to remove.
- Engineered for stability. Designed to accommodate standing work without the distraction of unwanted movement.
- Expansive work space. Large natural wood surface and convenient storage tray allow you to bring all necessities with you when you stand.
- Upgrade your space. Retrofit your existing desk into a healthy workspace with two easy mounting options: freestanding or desk clamp.
- Seamless height adjustment. Features a 17” range of vertical height adjustment and a locking cylinder to keep the workstation in place. No manual adjustment needed.
- Cable management. Cable clips in the column and beam keep the cables organized and out of the way.
- Ethical manufacturing. Winston is assembled in the USA using components created through a green manufacturing process.
- For optimal performance, select the model that will support the total weight of your monitor and all items that will be placed on the Winston work surface under the "Weight" tab. (keyboard and mouse typically total 2 - 4 lbs)
** Available in Black, White or Silver.**
Part # WNST-2-CW
Vista Black #104
Flat White #248
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC®.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.