ergoForce chairs provide a unique design coated in abrasion-resistant Polyurethane, to accommodate the uniform requirements of professionals who wear a duty belt. With 5 inches of infinite back height adjustment, and six seat sizes, the ergoForce series is ideal for law enforcement, and offers them the ability to wear their belt when seated while retaining the freedom of movement required for multiple tasks.
- 5" Patented Back Height Adjustment System
- Abrasion resistant ergoCentric+Guard strip on bottom of backrest 7” high
- Fully Upholstered Dual Curved Backrest (19” w x 26” h)
- Heavy Duty Back Bar Support
- Molded Polyurethane Foam
- Abrasion resistant ergoCentric+Guard strip on back of seat
- Eight Ply Hardwood Seat Structure
- High Resilient Polyurethane Foam
- Seat Pan 20" wide by 19" deep
- Back Angle Adjustment
- Adjustable Spring Tension
- Forward Tilt Lock Out
- Infinite Lock Free Float
- 2.5” Depth Adjustable Seat Slider
- Pneumatic Lift (Seat Height)
- 125 mm Pneumatic Lift (seat height -17.5"-22.5")
- 5 Dual Wheel Nylon Carpet Casters
- 26” Glass Reinforced Nylon Base
This product can be custom made! Call for details and pricing! 602.354.4190
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.