The R2400 Ergonomic Chair is a high back petite task chair featuring a contoured seat designed to enhance beneficial ergonomic alignment that promotes healthy, well-balanced distribution of the seated worker's body weight.
The R2400 chair is an excellent choice for users of smaller stature (under 5'4").
The R2400 petite task chair features 10-Point Posture Control™, which allows the user to control their ergonomic level of comfort. The seat pan is either a minimally or moderately contoured and designed for petite individuals (under 5'4"), with additional contouring available as an option. The R-style synchro-tilt mechanism allows for a smooth rocking motion or may be locked in a stationary position.
- Petite High-Back (20” long x 20” wide)
- Fully upholstered back shell
- seat pivots from the center of mechanism
- Seat depth adjuster (seat slider) (2.5” range)
- Backrest angle adjustment (15° range)
- Backrest height adjustment (3.5” range)
- Black, non-upholstered arm pads (soft, 4.5” wide)
- Armrest height adjustment (4.5” range)
- Armrest assembly width adjustment (2” range)
- Armrest angle adjustment (360° range)
- Armpad width adjustment (2” range)
- Armpad angle adjustment (30° range)
- Seat (17.5” depth x 18.5” width)
- Seat height adjustment (3.5” range)
- Seat tilt adjustment (16° range)
- Tilt adjustment lever
- Tilt tension control
- 360° Swivel
- Black 26” five-star base
- Hard floor casters (C2M)
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.