The HA-66M is a high quality over-ear headset with built-in gooseneck microphone and volume control.
This headset features washable, replaceable leatherette ear cushions and an adjustable headband in an easy-to-wear lightweight deluxe design with noise-reducing swivel ear-cups and Dura-Cord™ - our chew and kink resistant, PVC jacketed nylon cord.
Each HA-66M headset comes in its own heavy-duty, write-on, moisture resistant, reclosable bag. When sealed in the bag, lice are killed in 24–48 hours, without the use of chemicals.
- Speaker 40mm Mylar
- Magnet Ferrite Cobalt
- Impedance 32 Ω ± 15% each side
- Frequency Response 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 110dB SPL ± 3dB at 1kHZ
- Input Min. input 20 MW, Max. 30 MW
- R/L Output Diff. dB
- Distortion 5% Max
- Input Connection 3.5mm, black jacketed, nickel
- plated stereo
- Earpad Black leatherette
- Cord 5' Dura-Cord™ - chew-resistant,
- PVC-jacketed, braided nylon
- Type Electret condenser stereo
- Directivity Omni Directional
- Sensitivity -41dB, standard -38dB, max -35dB
- Frequency Response 20-16,000Hz
- Impedance 1,500 Ω ±15%
- Operting Voltage Nominal +3V; Accepts 1.5V-10V
- Output Connection 3.5mm, red jacketed, nickel plated