Specially-designed for educational computer use, the HA2M is a lightweight, personal headset that includes two 3.5mm stereo plugs and a chew-resistant Dura-Cord™.
The flexible gooseneck microphone allows use with language lab, voice recognition or presentation software.
Each headphone comes with a heavy-duty, moisture-resistant, reclosable, anti-lice, carrying bag for assignments to individual students.
- 40mm Cobalt Magnets
- Frequency Response: 18-20k Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Max. Input: 100mW
- Plugs: 3.5mm Stereo Jacketed
- Ear Cushions: Replaceable Foam
- Cord: 5' Chew-Resistant, PVC Jacketed Braided Nylon
- Headband: Adjustable, Vinyl Covered
- Electret Condenser, Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 60dB 3dB @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 100-15,000 Hz
- Impedance: 2,000 Ω
- Operating Voltage Nominal 3V; Accepts 1.5V-10V
- Plug: 3.5mm Jacketed
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.