iOne Libra 35T Touchpad mouse. All the ergonomic benefits of a small form factor gel wrist pad, but with the added convenience and control of an embedded touchpad. Whether or not you are actively typing, the gel cushion pad will support your wrists and relieve pressure on the median nerve (the cause of pain in carpal tunnel and other RSI). iOne Libra 35T Touchpadl is IBM compatible and nestles between the dual wrist rests °™ the trackball is low-profile and may be used for easy point, click, and drag operations in all Windows-OS software environment and others compatible OS.
- Smart Edge Touchpad
- High reliable micro-switches
- 2 buttons mouse function attached
- you could also use your finger tip to tap the touchpad. for ex: 2 taps = double click, 2 fingers tap = scroll USB interface connector
- 800 dot per inch (DPI)
- Designed to work with IBM PC compatible
- Compatible OS: Win98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista
- Hardware Resolution : 800dpi
- Operating temperature : 0°ś to 50°ś.
- Operating humidity : 10% to 85%
- Supply voltage : 5 V°ņ5%
- Current consumption : Max 40 mA
- Switch : 1,000,000 life cycles
- IBM or compatible PC
- Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista
- No driver needed under Windows 2000/ME/XP/Vista/ Win 7 and greater
- Product Dimension: 12.5"(L) x 2.25"(w) x 1.25"(H) inch
**Item not available at this time**
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.