The Mouse Trak Professional ergonomic trackball Mouse is 60% less tiring than a wrist and elbow powered mouse.
Integrated hand support reduces the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Middle Button is programmable for either auxillary click, left click-and-drag, or left double-click.
Click, Double-Click, and Click & Drag without complicated driver setup.
Includes a unique "scroll feature"
Extremely light ball movement force reduces user effort.
Fingertip controls reduce wrist and elbow fatigue.
Reliable stainless steel shafts and bearings.
FCC Class B and CE Mark certified.
- Resolution: 192 to 576 pulses per revolution of the ball.
- Input Switches: Three (3)
- Connector: 6-Pin Mini-DIN Male, USB or SUN.
- Pin 2 = NC
- Pin 3 = Common
- Pin 4 = +5V
- Pin 5 = PS/2, or USB, or SUN clock
- Pin 6 = NC
- Compatibility: Microsoft PS/2 Mouse Protocol, Logitech PS/2, USB or SUN Mouse Protocol
- OS Certifications: Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
- Switches: Mechanically limited, break resistant
- Cable: 96"+-0.5", double shielded, 100% coverage
- Power Consumption: Idle: 8mA
- Dimensions: Approximately 4"wide x 8"long
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Body Material: ABS, Beige
- Ball Material: Cast Phenolic Resin
- Ball Hardness: Rockwell H 85
- Tracking Force: 1.5 oz. maximum, 0.5 oz. typical (15g)
- Ball Load: 25 lbs. maximum downward
- Ball Speed: 500 RPM maximum
- Hand Pad: Injection-molded vinyl, grey
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +60 degrees Celsius
- Humidity: 0 to 95% non condensing
Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7 and greater and USB Mac 9.X and up.
- PS/2 and USB