The best trackball Mouse ever made has just gotten better. Designed for PCs and Mac's, the new Expert Mouse® employs Kensington's Diamond Eye® optical technology for smooth, precise cursor movement. Surrounding the ball, we have a brand new implementation of our award winning Scroll Ring® that puts scrolling right at your fingertips. More comfortable than ever, the Expert Mouse® even comes with a soft new wrist rest-right in the box! You get all of these great new features along with the same, large ball, exceptional control, and ease-of-use that has set the industry standard for more than 15 years.
- DiamondEye® Optical tracking for superior accuracy
- Award-winning Scroll Ring® for precise fingertip scrolling
- Exceptional comfort for ultimate productivity
- Large ball for maximum precision and control
- Detachable wrist rest cradles hand in comfort
- DiamondEye™ Optical Technology
- Scroll Ring encircling the ball
- Largest ball of any of the mainstream, consumer devices
- New design to match the latest in computing hardware
- Metallic black and silver color scheme
- PC running Windows 98 or later with an available USB or PS2 port.
- Mac® running OS X or later with an available USB Port.
- Internet connections or CD ROM drives to install the software.
- Weight .75 lbs.
- Product height is measured to the top of the ball.
- Housing height is 1.75 5.75"L X 2.5"H X 5.0"W
- Cord length - 6´
Expert Mouse® is backed by the Kensington 5-Year Warranty and free technical support.
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.