The Latitude Mounting Arm features 3 pivot points and quick-release levers for maximum adjustability to extend up to 20-in/51-cm and can hold up to 7-lb/3.2-kg. Use the Super Clamp to mount to any surface. The Latitude Mounting Arm provides an ideal balance of strength, durability, and flexibility. The Latitude Arm makes it easy to handle just about any mounting challenge. From a standardized base interface, to quick-release levers, to a universal plate connector, the Latitude Arm gives you all the options of a mounting system that costs much more.
- Utilizes Super Clamp for mounting to a table, chair, bed, or just about any other surface
- Includes one Mounting Plate
- Mounted Products Max Weight: 7-lb/3.2-kg
- Mounting Surfaces: Table Edge (2-in max), Tubing
- Articulation (Positional Range): High
- Positional Rigidity (Strength): High
- Range/Reach: 20-in/51-cm
- Maintenance Period Adjustment: No
- Base Connection Method: Super Clamp
- Weight: 2.2-lb/1.0-kg
- Cord Management: Yes
Comes with Ablenet Universal Mounting Plate. Additional mounting plates are available. Contact Ergoguys for details.
Shipping to United States only
**Item not available at this time**
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyrightę 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.