No-hassle optical technology
You’ll love the precision and reliability of this ambidextrous optical trackball mouse. For over 5 years Logitech has been using optical technology in its award winning trackball. Because it replaces the mechanical parts of traditional trackball with an optical tracking system, Marble Mouse gives you superior precision and smooth motion, even if the ball gets dirty or scratched. And, Marble Mouse frees you from the chore of having to regularly clean the trackball.
Ambidextrous trackball design
A trackball design with a long, broad palm area and gentle curves keeps your hand comfortable and supported all day—whether you use your right or left hand.
Comfort and control for left and right hands
Rest your hand on the sleek curves of Marble Mouse and it fits your hand like your favorite mouse. You get comfort and easy control of the buttons and ball whether you use it with your left or right hand. Using your fingers to move the trackball reduces hand and wrist movement as you work. Simply connect Marble Mouse by plugging it into the USB or PS/2 port on your computer.
- Device Type: Trackball
- Connection Type: USB, PS/2
- Hand Orientation: Ambidextrous
- Tracking Method: Optical
- Buttons: 4
- Scrolling Capability: Yes
- Horizontal Scroll: Yes
- No need for cleaning
- Superior control and reduced hand and wrist movement
- Sleek flexible shape
- Two small buttons for page up and page down, or click one of two large buttons and use the ball for auto-scrolling
- 3 year warranty
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows® 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Win 7 and greater
- Windows® 3.1 / DOS for basic functionality
- Mac OS 8.6-9.x (excluding OS X)
- Available PS/2 or USB port
- Requires CD-ROM drive to install MouseWare®
- USB requires Windows® 98, Me, 2000 or XP
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.