The n-ABLER Pro Rollerball is specifically designed for computer users with limited hand control, motor skill difficulties, poor hand-eye-coordination, limited manual dexterity, involuntary muscle spasms and hand or wrist tremors.
The n-ABLER Pro Rollerball is a computer mouse emulator but, with fingertip control requiring only minimal hand movement, reduces wrist and elbow fatigue.
The symmetrical design allows users to work with either hand without angling the wrist, and the unit can also be configured for 'left-handed' operation. A large, integrated hand/palm rest makes work posture more relaxed, reducing strain and tension.
The n-ABLER Pro Rollerball is particularly suitable for all age groups with motor skill difficulties and for those whose work requires long periods at the computer. The 'Anti-Tremor' facility is invaluable for anyone suffering with tremors or involuntary muscle spasms and for older people with movement impairment.
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design with a large footprint for maximum stability.
- Pan Button to allow easy navigation of documents
- Symmetrical design for use with either hand, with Integral wrist support to minimize fatigue.
- High mass, 63mm, free-running ball for easy cursor control
- All buttons have white legends on black backgrounds for easy identification of button functions.
- Switchable left and right click buttons. Plus Double click and latching drag lock buttons.
- Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function.
- Anti-tremor button (with three settings to compensate for the degree of tremor) to improve cursor
- control. Cursor Speed can also be controlled.
- Easy 'plug and play' installation (no additional drivers required)
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols
Part Number: NA73
|For CLEARANCE items click here
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyrightę 2016 Ergoguys LLC®.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.