The Orbitrack is a revolutionary, new, input device, which allows computer users to control both the direction and speed of the cursor with a single, soft touch.
Requiring no hand or wrist movement the Orbitrack represents a significant advance in computer input technology and is suitable for all computer users, particularly young children and those with motor skill difficulties and movement impairment.
The Orbitrack uses a control ring to electronically manage cursor movement for precise targeting of objects on the computer screen.
Unlike a mouse, trackball or joystick no hand or wirst movement is nesessary and unlike a touch pad the cursor does not have to be 'driven' around the screen by constant finger movement.
- Unique cursor control technology.
- Large, 50mm cursor control ring for easy operation and precise targeting.
- Soft touch operation (no pressure required).
- Ultra reliable with no mechanically moving/wearing parts.
- Sealed against the ingress of fluids.
- Ergonomic design - sloped case for comfortable wrist position and large palm/hand rest area.
- Symmetrical design allows use with either hand.
- Soft touch, colour coded buttons (left/right click, drag lock and double-click).
- Buttons easily accessed without the need for hand/wrist movement.
- Four speed settings.
- Resettable memory provides an 'orientation' facility, switchable left and right click buttons, on/off audible alert signals and smart acceleration option.
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols.
- Easy plug and play installation (no additional drivers required).
- PC and Mac compatible.
Part Number: NA51
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyrightę 2016 Ergoguys LLC®.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.