CST Switch Adapted Ergonomic Trackballs let you enjoy maximum flexibility, control and efficiency. These trackballs coupled with Superior-X Button Control Software and optional external buttons give you the control and comfort that you need in today's world of complex applications and games.
The large, high density ball and shape of the
CST Switch Adapted Trackballs case act as a natural hand rest that mirrors
the contour of the hand. Combined with the special
Ambidextrous feature, they accommodate
both right and left-handed users (without changing
system settings) and hands of all sizes. No need to
move your arm or rotate your wrist from side to side.
You'll enjoy this trackball's ability to dynamically
accelerate across the screen as you turn the ball faster!
Using built-in dynamic motion enhancement, this
miniature Trackball is engineered to give single-pixel
control while still having the ability to move to the other
side of the screen with a flick of the finger. Roll the ball
faster and see the cursor speed across the screen,
move the ball slowly and you get single pixel accuracy.
Optional External buttons can be added via a 3.5MM external jacks.
The external buttons disable the on-board buttons. With the external buttons plugged in the switch then can be moved to a location which the user finds better. With Superior-X button Control, these external buttons add great functionality.
- Drag Lock: lets you drag and drop without holding down a button.
- Scroll feature allows effortless scrolling on web pages and large documents.
- Dynamic gain feature allows you to accelerate the cursor exponentially as you roll the ball faster. Roll the ball slowly for single pixel accuracy.
- Precision ground ball and mirror finished rollers: Deliver a "smooth as silk" feel and effortless control.
- Native USB connection w/PS/2 adapter
- Width 3.75" (9.5cm)
- Length 6.75" (17.1cm)
- Height 1.75" (5cm)
- Height w/ Ball 2.65ā€¯ (6.75cm)
- Ball Size: 2.25"
Windows 98SE, ME, NT4 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8 or greater as well as MAC OS9 MAC OSX and all USB 1.1 HID 1.0 compatible operating systems such as Linux and Sun Solaris.
- Beige case, Grey ball- CST1050SA
- Beige case, Black ball- CST1150SA
- Black case, Black ball- CST1550SA
**Item not available that this time**
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.