WorkFit T is a standard size Sit - Stand Desktop Workstation. Available in both Black and White.
For a larger work surface you can view the Workfit TL
Presenting an ultra easy standing desk solution, which quickly converts a tabletop into a healthy sit-stand workstation. Simply place the WorkFit on an open surface, stand up and you’re ready to work!
WorkFit features an economical design and smaller footprint to fit your budget and your space. It further saves space because it moves straight up and down, always staying within the footprint of your desktop. Extremely stable throughout its range of motion, one can freely lean on it while working without worry of tip or height-drop.
- Economical design and smaller footprint fit your budget and your space
- Add an accessory monitor mount kit: Attach your display(s) with a riser to provide independent screen adjustment while clearing work surface space
- Modify an existing office space or cubicle by simply adding a WorkFit to an open tabletop, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Ships fully assembled. Sits directly on top of desk—no special mounting or tool-adjustments required for installation
- Provides 15 inches (38 cm) of vertical adjustment
- Instantly move to sit or stand as you work: Simply release hand-brake levers on either side of unit to position the surface higher or lower
- No cranks or motors to engage: Counterbalancing mechanism uses CF™ technology to facilitate quick height adjustment
- Extremely stable and solid platform
- Space-saving design does not protrude beyond tabletop
- Footprint = 35" x 25" (89 x 64 cm)
- Worksurface = 35" x 23" (88.9 x 58.6 cm)
- Keyboard Tray = 24.75" x 9.25" (62.9 x 23.5 cm)
- Fits on desk surfaces 24" (61 cm) deep or larger
Available in Black and White
|For CLEARANCE items click here|
** If you don't find the item your looking for contact us. We're here to help.:**
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**
Write to Ergoguys
Page layout and design and Ergoguys name and logos Copyright© 2016 Ergoguys LLC®.
All product names are copyright or trademarked by their respective owners.
Ergoguys accepts Purchase Orders from Educational Institutions, Libraries and Governmental bodies. Please fax us at 602-296-7192. For more information please contact sales.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.